Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish : Round III

Sep 1, 2007
Good point. It's a good thing the mods can't close contest threads, because this one has been WAAAAAAY off topic.

Speaking of off topic stuff, there's this new Charlie Kaufman movie with Phillip Semour Hoffman that looks really great called Synecdoche, NY.

Kaufman wrote Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, which was badass.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
:mad:

I think you guys should let vietiscool's vid count. It was good and just 3 mins. late.

that would defeat the purpose of the deadline. what would be the cutoff? 5 minutes over? 6? there would be no end. besides, it wouldn't be fair to those who did manage to get it in under. i mean, your given 3 and half hours, it shouldn't really come down to a few minutes at the end. if it is you need to either cut a few steps out or find a shorter method. im not trying to be harsh just trying to express how no matter what, someone isn't going to be happy.

Sep 1, 2007
really? 3 out of my 4 classes on monday were cancelled. my professor's are more eager for vacation than the students. HAHA

It's not due until the 5th of December. But I've still got class Monday and Tuesday, which sucks.

Where do you go to school?

Oct 18, 2008
Wait a minute... the date on that video was in August. That means you didn't make it tonight...

i think dummyisdumb is just joking - the vid is actually a performance vid you can see on the TRILOGY by 'the bucks', but without a doubt it is a crazy flourish.

***I know the 'buck twins' are at the top of their game, along with several talented others (jikh, madison, tudor)...I was wondering, who does the magic community really credit for the start of modern day flourishing?***

***I know the 'buck twins' are at the top of their game, along with several talented others (jikh, madison, tudor)...I was wondering, who does the magic community really credit for the start of modern day flourishing?***

To be honest I think this art for wouldn't be as big without devo and jerry. Buck twins and jerry come second. But without chris kenner and the sybil tudor wouldn't exist and with out tudor the bucks wouldn't exist.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results