Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick! Only one rule, it HAS to be something you create specifically for this contest. The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. It can be ANY effect in any genre - all we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, January 20th at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of NOC x Midnight Edition, and ANY currently in stock effect we have in our Store, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

Reactions: Vzayy
Aug 22, 2017
Just remembered this contest haha, my idea in like 5 minutes. I know the performance is crap but sadly I've to sleep in an hour :/

Hope you like the idea :)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

AbdullahMagic

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
this effect is called DECEPTION i released it yesterday the card or bill can be signed on both sides and the best thing everything is examined at the end enjoy

Jan 19, 2019
Here is my Entry

This is a version of Daryl's Hot Shot Cut that I have been working on for a while. The finishing move is an inspiration from my favorite musician, Freddie Mercury. For the contest I decided to do a simple demonstration by using the Ace of Spades but I hope to continue to work on this so I could do it on stage with a spectator's signed card. Enjoy.

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019

Sorry about the bad camera focus! Didn't check before recording.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results