Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick! Only one rule, it HAS to be something you create specifically for this contest. The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. It can be ANY effect in any genre - all we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, July 14th at 11:00pm EST.

Please note that you MUST state in your video or have it written on a piece of paper in the video that the effect is for this week's contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of NOC x Midnight Edition, and ANY currently in stock effect we have in our Store that is $75 or less, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
I’m out of town so I’m limited, but I’ll still try to get something made! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats Kaan! We have selected your entry as the winner of this week's contest! We felt that your effect was the best overall and fit all the criteria we had asked for. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Great work to everyone that entered this week! We hope to see you back this Saturday for a brand new contest!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
O shoot! I completely forgot I was in a different time zone, thought I had a few hours left.... oops... well, congrats Kaan!

Reactions: Kaan Akdogan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results