Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

Mar 17, 2020
Woohoo! Thanks so much. This is my first Theory11 win! I really love this contest as I always love to exercise my creativity and work and new ideas whether they’re good or bad. The ping pong ball opened many ideas and also created a ton of frustration and trial and error for at least four hours on Saturday night ha!....Spilled my entire glass of root beer all over the table
At least a half hour was spent on two previous ideas which became a hassle and then I finally settled on this ping-pong one.
Thank you for the kind words and for choosing my entry as the winner.

Congrats Craig! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest. We really loved this routine and the creative twist on this presentation. Please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

A quick side note: We noticed a few submissions used camera cuts to help achieve their effect or make it look better. We can absolutely NOT tolerate camera cuts in a contest where they are not allowed. There are contests we hold sometimes where it is explicitly stated that they can be used, but in most cases, they are NOT allowed under any circumstances. We know which videos they are, so this is a warning to those that used camera cuts. If we find that in future contests they are used again when they are not allowed, you will be permanently banned from participating in any future contests at theory11. These contests are meant to be fair and fun for everyone, and we do not tolerate cheating of any kind.

See you all again on Saturday for a new contest, and have a great week ahead!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results