Saturday Night Contest : d+M look+A+like

Mar 30, 2008
DC
I think i misunderstood the contest but whatever I just cropped out a picture and the dollar bill for fun:

Attachments

• Daniel Madison.jpg
    Daniel Madison.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
:( do you think I got in? How do you think my post was? it just turned 11:01 when i got it in on my comp clock, :( I Really hope it gets in, what did you think of mine?

lol.....dont know....I dont know how these contests work...I was just looking at this thread and decided to do it......im waiting for someone to say....."OK were all done here we'll look at all the entries and get back to ya later."
or something like that.....anyways....yours was the funniest......I could have done funny but I thought this was a serious looking picture.......I didnt have a wig or mustache so I tried to add light to it....I cant edit it in anyway so mine is just a pic thats really bright...lol
dont know man....we'll see how it turns out later.:D

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
lol.....dont know....I dont know how these contests work...I was just looking at this thread and decided to do it......im waiting for someone to say....."OK were all done here we'll look at all the entries and get back to ya later."
or something like that.....anyways....yours was the funniest......I could have done funny but I thought this was a serious looking picture.......I didnt have a wig or mustache so I tried to add light to it....I cant edit it in anyway so mine is just a pic thats really bright...lol
dont know man....we'll see how it turns out later.:D

usually someone of the staff would have came on and said something like that. like "its 11 get back to you in such a such a time" but right now the only staff member on is jon raiker and he probably has his hands full reviewing the entries. guess everyone else was busy haha. but he should be getting back to us in about 10 or so. as long as this isn't another chris kenner, danny garcia scooter contest we should be all set. lol

woops, spoke too soon, katie just came back on so we well be getting a answer from the lovely miss egleston most likely

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 30, 2008
DC
I know the prize for this contest is an uncut sheet of Guardians, but you can say im a noob about this kind of stuff but....

What is an uncut sheet?

Sep 1, 2007
Seems like a quiet contest tonight...

Where is everybody? Probably at the new M. Night Shyamalan movie (which was not as bad as everyone says, but still not that great).

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
What was this? I don't spend much time here.

haha, a group of us entered in a SNC waited up till about 2 in the morning for an answer. due to a mix up or emergency we hadn't recieved any answer about winners or the contest until jon raiker came on apoligizing and answering who won. it was comical and terrible at the same time. very few ended up waiting the whole time. it was just a mix up and doesn't happen often here. this place is great and no one was to blame but it was an interesting night full of speculation and more anticipation than any man should ever have to go through. haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results