Saturday Night Contest : d+M look+A+like

@PavanR its an UNCUT sheet of playing cards....LOL

I can't wait to see who wins....seeing as its most likely not me I won't really care that much but im here to congradulate the winner.:D
I never win anything:eek:

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
so how do you use them? do you just cut them yourself or... :p

Um...I'll save you the trouble and hassle of cutting them out.

If you win, mail me the uncut sheet, and I'll send you a deck, no make that 2 decks of pre-cut guardians in a nice tuck box, wrapped in cellophane.
;)

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
hmm

Um...I'll save you the trouble and hassle of cutting them out.

If you win, mail me the uncut sheet, and I'll send you a deck, no make that 2 decks of pre-cut guardians in a nice tuck box, wrapped in cellophane.
;)

i'll actually take you up on that offer, :) do u hav an aim or windows live... o w8, im not gonna win so nvm :( but anyway, it would be kool to talk w/u hey, unless Im making a big mistakE? any1 wanna point it out to me? lol

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Well I just looked to see if Uncut Sheets were available at E...are they really supposed to be that expensive?

I mean, one Black Tiger Deck is like $7, but its uncut sheet is over $200....

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Guys,

Great submissions tonight all around! Thanks to everyone for participating and submitting some awesome images. Without further ado, the winner tonight is... ... jjtee.

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to HardcoreXcmer, who will receive CRUNK (d+M's latest 1-on-1 release).

Congrats to the winners and great job everyone!

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results