Saturday Night Contest - Danny Garcia Look-A-Like

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Today is Saturday, and it's 7:30pm EST, and it's time for this week's Saturday Night Contest. The challenge this week is to look your best. And by "look your best," I mean look like Danny Garcia.

Submissions must be in the form of an image (photograph) posted in response to THIS forum thread, uploaded either as an attachment to your post or to a site such as Photobucket.com or ImageShack.us. Either site is fine to use. The funnier, the more creative, as always, the better.

Beaded necklace? Check. Goatee like object? Check. Beanie? Check. Dark eyes that seem to suggest some form of Houchineque eye make-up (although both deny it)? Check.

Submissions must be posted on or before 11:00pm EST tonight; all submissions to be judged by the theory11 crew and Daniel Garcia herself.

So what's the prize? A deck of brown Wynn's signed by Daniel Garcia, shipped on the house. Want some inspiration as to what your submission might look like? See attached. Do it to it.
_

Attachments

• DannyWhite.jpg
    DannyWhite.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 242
Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I dressed like Danny in his ninja outfit, which is why you cant see me. But, I promise I'm right by the arrow. And look just like him.

-ThrallMind

Attachments

• sub.jpg
    sub.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 183
Oct 8, 2007
This picture is really me, except I'm wearing a Michael Jackson mask, and then over the mask I'm wearing a Daniel Garcia disguise (Not really) :D.

d.g.asm.j..JPG

Hehe, D.G. don't hurt me.:eek:

Sep 2, 2007
...didn;t you guys already do something just like this? I still have the photo from it....

Sep 2, 2007
O man Jonathon, big stakes this time. A deck of cards signed oooooo

I really think it should be made monthly with better prizes, feeling like your ripping us off with these small prizes

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results