Attachments

• 11922868_10153186109693261_1596746980_n.jpg
    11922868_10153186109693261_1596746980_n.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 85

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
It may be due to the number of submissions not fitting equally in the square collage.

i just realized mine made it in tow times :D the 2nd is in 12th column 10th row. so happy

I knew a couple made it in twice. I knew I wasn't crazy!

There were a TON of great entries, and I knew it--even just after one day of it.

If you're going to go out, go out with a bang. A big, pink, bang! Even though Hello Kitty has a special meaning in my house.

Jan 3, 2015
I'm really happy and honoured to be a part of the collage too!!:)

I knew a couple made it in twice. I knew I wasn't crazy!

There were a TON of great entries, and I knew it--even just after one day of it.

If you're going to go out, go out with a bang. A big, pink, bang! Even though Hello Kitty has a special meaning in my house.

I saw some photos that are shown 3 times ;)...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The collage is UP! https://instagram.com/p/7EnWjIMooD/

THANK YOU all for your support, yesterday, today, and many years to come. From our Instagram message:

At this exact moment, EIGHT YEARS ago, theory11 launched as a group of artists united behind one purpose: to do the impossible. To make people dream. To create. To think different. To SHARE ideas. Today, theory11 is a community forged by members in 116 countries. Together this year, we surpassed $60,000 in donations to charity: water, providing clean water to people in need and making a REAL difference every single day. Every deck, every smile on a spectator’s face, every fleeting moment of wonder is WHY we do WHAT we do.

This year, we launched 18 new releases, 140 on The Wire, a live production show starring Dan White in New York, and features in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Vanity Fair, The Today Show, and 2x on The Tonight Show. Together, we trained the cast of Now You See Me 2 in London. We couldn’t have done any of it without YOU.

Empowered by your support, we did things this year that we could never have dreamed about. Whatever you’re aiming for -- run for it, chase it, grasp it, and fight for it. Together this year, we as a community proved that 8 years in - we’re just getting started. Happy Birthday, theory11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results