Saturday Night Contest - Every Day Carry!

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
On a trip to the great outdoors, I need not leave my every day carry behind - got a nice little setup for campfire magic and general fun. Of course the vest isn’t for normal use, but the rest is standard: 2 identical decks (currently James Bond), 1 Butterfly marked deck, 4 half dollar coins, a ring, a sharpie & pen, a rubix cube, a pocket knife, Alias wallet (which I also use as a regular wallet), a mask, a watch, and a Porper clip.

Love to see what everyone else carries around on a daily basis! Good luck to y’all!

ShekC

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2014
I feel like I don't carry enough after seeing everyone elses. But I've not got many places to go in lockdown *shrug*!

A mask, hand sanitiser, a deck and some change. Just enough for a mini-show?

Attachments

• Theory11_SNC_SHEKC.jpg
    Theory11_SNC_SHEKC.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 207

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I feel like I don't carry enough after seeing everyone elses. But I've not got many places to go in lockdown *shrug*!

A mask, hand sanitiser, a deck and some change. Just enough for a mini-show?
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We simply love the use of color, composition, lighting, everything about this photo says that this could be found on an article or a magazine. Exactly what we were looking for. Please contact us with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Nikolay Karagyozov, Philip M, and theSunnyG for their entries and making this one incredibly close. We loved looking at what everyone is carrying with them these days. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results