Saturday Night Contest - Every Day Carry!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Let's get right into the contest.

We want to see YOUR every day carry items that you have on you at all times. In addition to a deck of cards, a coin set, notecards and pen for a quick mentalism routine, or any other magic props, we want to see what items you take with you on a daily basis. Not only do we want to see those items, but we want you to capture them in the best way possible. Take a photo of your items, and make sure the lighting, composition, and setting match the theme of the photo itself. We want you to take this photo like you would find it in a magazine or an online article. Professional looking, and memorable.

Post your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 or upload the photo directly in your response, and link the photo in your response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 30th. Once time is up, the contest is closed and we will begin the judging process.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and 6 Decks of your choice out of what we have in stock in our store.

We look forward to seeing what everyone is carrying with them as their essential items. Good luck!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
Hello,
Rings have been pretty much all what i needed in the last time to perform, practice and play with, so here it is! One of my favourite rings I almost always got on me, wich you can also find to get on Theory 11 and I highly recommend:
Odyssey
Hope everyone has a good weekend and good luck!

Attachments

• 1643542629224.png
    1643542629224.png
    962.6 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: Gabriel Z.

JacobW1194

Elite Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hey, sorry I don’t have access to an Instagram, but I hope this is fine. I’m really loving the creativity in what I see so far!
Here’s my entry, tried to do something different than what I have done in years past!
Two Sharpies, one gimmick Ed and the other not, coins, and two different card decks: one fancy (and with a secret 🤫) and another I don’t mind getting signed or torn.

Attachments

• 8E7E0AE4-4908-45DB-8B82-522EF987F02C.jpeg
    8E7E0AE4-4908-45DB-8B82-522EF987F02C.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 149
Aug 23, 2021
Hi everybody! Love to see all the entries here, so many cool ideas and amazing photos. This is my submission with the things I carry with me every time I go out. I participate in the contest with the first of the three pictures, hope you like the composision.
P.S. As you can guess, i am not carrying the big rock with the crystals...😉 It is just for art purposes. :D

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA

Sorry that I had to upload my photo via a drive link. I do not have an Insta account, and the file was too large to place here directly.

So let me just give a quick summary of the whole photo:

1) As you can see at the bottom, I used a Macbook Pro Box as I usually carry it with me to school.
2) The wallet you can see on the left side is the wallet I use to store my money and from which I can do a mentalism routine (AKA: Alias).
3) You can also see a dollar bill on which I perform with the Spider Pen Pro, which you can see next to the iPhone.
4) I enjoy pen tricks a lot, and placing a pen in a card is the most invincible trick one can perform (Quantum) and hence I usually bring them to school to impress my teachers lol.
5) Obviously, just a normal deck of cards, as doing tricks that are impromptu is one of the best styles in card magic.
6) Rhine's Dice is also one of the most shocking tricks I like to perform as these dice are perfect for mentalism routines, and that it's portable.
7) The pen in Spider Pen Pro
8) The iPhone, of course.
9) The Scarlett Letter book I read in DEAR time (Drop Everything And Read) in English. I also perform mentalism routines with this, which I performed on talent shows with awed reactions.
10) The light is to set a Harry Potter theme in a dark room, as one of the newest decks of Theory11 is the "Harry Potter" theme.
Theory 11) My all-time favorite is the floating device known as "Tarantula 2.0." It is one of the best tricks on planet earth! That's why you can see the floating coin in the photo.

That's all folks! I hope you enjoyed my masterpiece, on which I spent a lot of time arranging and everything.

Good luck to all!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results