Saturday Night Contest - Fool the Cent-ses!

Jan 3, 2019
Also, I just noticed this but, when my hands are on the ground before the last phase of the trick, I just dropped the coin and was trying to square them up but it looks like I'm doing something to them. I don't know how I didn't notice it before!
Oops!!!!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! We had a ton of quality submissions this week, and it was extremely hard to judge. As a reminder, we have to go with the entries that followed all of the criteria. In the original contest post we asked that you either state in the video it was for this contest or have it written on a piece of paper in the shot. Sadly there were a few entries that did not add this part of the criteria in their submission video, so to be completely fair to those who did, we could not include those videos in the judging process. The videos that qualified for judging had this information in their video.

With that said, this one was really close. The winner this week made sure to showcase the criteria the best overall with a creative presentation and twist, along with a very smooth performance. While not a fooler, it made for an overall great effect and certainly left a lasting impression on us while judging. Congrats to notsoltd for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would like to extend some honorable mentions to RKMagic and Kaan Akdogan for their wonderful entries this week. You both made this one extremely hard to judge!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: JoshL8
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results