Saturday Night Contest - Happy Birthday!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Last night marked our FIVE year anniversary here at theory11. What a journey. What an adventure. None of it would be possible without our members. We are very humbled and EXTREMELY thankful for your support. So right now, it's time to celebrate!

You can't have a birthday without a cake. It's mathematically impossible. To fix this, we need your help! We aren't looking for a REAL cake, though. That would probably arrive in 10 pieces and become moldy by the time it got to our studio. So in light of the TWO new playing card releases yesterday morning (Rebels and Silver Monarchs), we're looking for a cake that is made ENTIRELY out of playing cards! Yes, you read that correctly.

Your challenge tonight is to make a cake entirely out of playing cards. You can use any materials you like - glue, tape, scissors, unicorns - but the structure itself must be made out of cards! The more creative and outside the box, the better.

Take a picture of your creation and post the image in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EDT tonight. You can upload your photos to www.imgur.com, or use the photo upload feature here in the forums. There is not "a" prize tonight. There are THREE prizes tonight! Rebels, Silver Monarchs, and Regeneration by Blake Vogt (including 15 handcrafted gimmicks).

Cheers to another five years of madness! We are super excited to see your submissions!

Jul 29, 2012
UK
Hi guys this is my entry it didn't take too long once i had the idea in my head and the rest was straight forward.

Good Luck!!

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 319
Dec 29, 2011
MMMss.jpg

My Tally-Ho cake. No tape or glue was used, only a stack of cards, Those are candles on the top if it wasn't clear.

Happy 5th birthday Theory11!

Last edited by a moderator:

Xdelamuertex

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2007
Spokane WA
www.x-tremefights.com
hmm

Is This a test? Cause I love my t11 cards waaaayyyy to much to make a cake out of them, yes even the old used ones. I do wish T11 the best as I have been around since day one. Instead I will send a gift of redbull, duct tape and perhaps a golden girl full season DVD wrapped in playing card incuts. However, it will be a print cause I like the uncuts just as much. Happy 5th and thanks for giving us nothing but the best!

SinSandman

Elite Member
Aug 20, 2011
Ok....so....I have no tape or glue. So I figured "Let's do this stack style." I then realized, I have never stacked cards. Never stacked, never made a card house, ect. I quickly met my breaking point many times lol. However, after 7 complete collapses...here it is. I know it is a bit misshapen, but it is the best cake I could do with some nice White frosting and candles.

Attachments

• Cardcake.JPG
    Cardcake.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 91
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results