Saturday Night Contest - Happy Thanksgiving!

Dec 4, 2018
Im simply thankful to my family and friends, as well as the cardistry community, which has tought me so many new things. Cardistry has tought me patience, perseverence, and anger management. (ahem riffle fan) It has also tought me to be respectful towards others with different ideas and passions, such as the magic community. Although cardistry and magic are similar yet different, I have learned to take the best from both worlds. Lastly, I'm thankful to theory11 for developing such a unique and inclusive family here on the forums, and being a website that I can always check on when I want to talk to some fellow cardists. :)

Good luck and happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Upham

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2017
I'm gratefull for being alive and in good health. For the loving friends and family who support me in every decision I make, even the stupid ones. I'm grateful that I finally performed a routine last summer, wich gave me the confidence boost that I needed.
I'm grateful that magicians bring wonder into the lives of other people. I'm thankfull for the fact that we have the chance to change the lives of spectators by giving them a feeling of bewonderment.
I'm grateful for the one magician that changed my life 2 years ago.
I'm thankfull that the translation of The Magic Rainbow finally finished, so I can now enjoy my evenings reading this masterpiece accompagnied with exquisite rum.

To close of I'm extremely thankfull that I/we have things to be thankfull for. We're blessed.
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I'm most thankful this year for my family and our health. I have an amazingly supportive wife and three great children.
In regards to magic, I have more than I could have ever dreamt of. I have got to know a great number of very talented people.
Thanks to all of you!!
Cheers!!

Jan 3, 2019
IMG_20191124_181956.jpg
I am grateful for so many things. I'm incredibly grateful for my loving family, the fact that I live in a free and fruitful country where I can have my faith without being hunted and persecuted, I have so many millions of people who serve and protect my country, sometimes even to the point of death, I have the companionship of all of the 7 million people in this planet, who make the world a better place with their love, kindness, and charity to everyone. Although these are just a few of the many amazing blessings that I am incredibly grateful for, they are some of what I see as the most important things that I have, and the only reason that I am not sharing more is because I do not have time as I am about to have the privilege to walk in a Christmas parade. However, here is one of the pages of a full list of things that I am so thankful for that is much longer than I deserve it to be because I have been truly blessed.

Feb 25, 2018
I am thankful for being alive and healthy. I am also thankful for having and home and a car. I am thankful for being introduced to magic and without it I don’t know what I would do. I am thankful for playing cards and being able to buy them and collect them. I am thankful for everybody who I know and my parents and brother. Be thankful because you never know what can happen. I’m thankful for being able to love life and live it to the fullest. Happy thanksgiving!

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great weekend! Coming up in the week ahead is Thanksgiving here in the United States, and I thought it would be a great idea this week to have a bit of reflection and recognize what we are thankful for.

There is no special challenge this week, we just want to hear what you are thankful for this year. Whether it be new friends you've made in the magic or cardistry community, an experience you had performing, or anything in your life you're thankful for, we want to hear it!

Post your response in reply to THIS forum thread by 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 24th. Once time is up we will select a response at random and that person will take home this week's prize of 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Black NOCs, and 6 Decks of Purple Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

What are you thankful for this year?

Im thankful for friends I’ve made this year at my new university, also for magic for helping me step out of my comfort zone, and my friends and family for having my back.

kbs

Oct 29, 2019
I’m most thankful for my friends and family, who are always looking out for me.
From almost being out of a job this year, to taking care of my dog who was recently diagnosed with a degenerative disease, I don’t even have to ask for their support. I’m grateful for all they have done and continue to do for me.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I'm grateful to have finally found a job this year that allows me to afford to pay it forward to all of the people who have helped me out over the years when I was unemployed.
Congrats! Your response has been chosen at random to win this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We look forward to seeing everyone here on Friday at 11am EST for some BIG new releases. You don't want to miss it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results