Saturday Night Contest - Holiday Magic 2016!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Dec 17, 2016.

1. of all the things mentioned about christmas, you didnt mention about kids....can I do a trick that been done by kids and post it as an entry?

2. @Gabriel Z. that reply was to do with multiple effects in one video, not multiple videos.

3. Dean Magic and Gabriel Z. like this.
  4. But he also said they are looking for quality not quantity. So that kind of answers the question. If you want to put up 100 crap videos go ahead, but I think what they want is for you to bring your A game. So if you can do that in one entry that would be great.;)

5. Lot's of holiday cheer going on in this thread :D Looking forward to both of your entries!

Gabriel Z. and Nurul like this.
  6. Nurul, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Nurul likes this.
  7. Polar Express Bell Magic...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOK4UCBDoNM/

Ps- No audio cuts, not video cuts... One continuos shot (Audio and Video)
    Additional filters and music added after the fact.

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

Gabriel Z. and Dean Magic like this.
  8. Merry Christmas everyone!

9. Finally finished!!! Not what I had originally planned for this contest but it turned out well anyway:)
    Btw this is the New Zealand equivalent of eggnog.

Good luck everyone!!!

Gabriel Z. and Dean Magic like this.

10. Here's my entry. Happy Holidays, everyone, and good luck to all!
    P.S. Sorry for my less-than-perfect card handling skills.

11. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  12. My entry:
    https://instagram.com/p/BOLyiyAB3Tm/
    A little DIY magic present that's as last minute as this contest entry. If anyone would like to know how to make a giant gummy bear like in my video, feel free to PM me.

13. Alright guys, time for results!

Fantastic entries from everyone this week; we loved getting into the holiday spirit with all of you, and you guys delivered with some pretty fantastic entries. however, there can only be one winner, and that winner is Bryson G.! Congrats! Please contact our support team with your details so they can get your prize shipped out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to marcopaso, Toby L1, Dean Magic, Stu-pendous, and TerryAdy for their creative entries. Excellent work!

See you guys on Christmas Eve for a new contest!

14. Congrats Bryson! I had a feeling you would win. Also thanks for the honorable mention! :D

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  15. Thank you all so much! There were a lot of great entries. I'm proud to be part of such a talented magic community!

16. Congratulations Bryson! Well done! And thanks for the honerable mention guys!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  17. Gabriel Z. and Casey Rudd like this.
  18. Congratulation Bryson!! Good job marcopaso, Toby L1, Dean Magic, Stu-pendous, and TerryAdy.

marcopaso likes this.