Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Sep 1, 2007
Actually, now I'm positive that it's Justin Miller. I did a little video forensics and the shoes Anonymous is wearing in the video are strikingly similar to the shoes in the Autograph preview. The watch is similar, as is the haircut. And I do believe that Miller wears glasses of some variety.

Ben is gettin' suspicious!

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Actually, now I'm positive that it's Justin Miller. I did a little video forensics and the shoes Anonymous is wearing in the video are strikingly similar to the shoes in the Autograph preview. The watch is similar, as is the haircut. And I do believe that Miller wears glasses of some variety.

Ben is gettin' suspicious!

Agreed. I believe it is Justin Miller as well.

-Sanj

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I still can't figure out what "NOTICE: PPKEHPHU" means. The hex won't work. Anyone have any idea? PM if your on the same page.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I'm on the same part as you. It also isn't an anagram for something either. I think we just need to wait it out until the next batch of clues come out.

-RA69

Yep that's basically why i can't figure it out. Wonder when the next clues will come out. I'm kinda thinking Friday night at 11 EST when the 1on1 comes out.
But then again we don't even know if there's even going to be any more clues at all.

Nov 29, 2008
Yea this mystery is definitely a lot more elaborate than i thought it would be because i dont understand the hex thing and i can't find the second vid. I have been looking for secret links all over, especially on teh artist page and his public profile but it just isnt working

Sep 2, 2007
the NOTICE thing isn't anything new. some of the other stuff already posted give new info

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results