Saturday Night Contest - Ice Cold Conjuring

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

Very tough contest this week to judge. You guys delivered with some great magic, and we loved watching your entries! Now, it's time for a winner. We weren't completely fooled this week, but the entry that came the closest was by magicbedo4, with his entry here. Congrats! Please send an email to Support with your info so we can get your prize shipped out to you as soon as the products become available!

We would also like to give an honorable mention to Justin Morris for his unique and creative entry. Great job!

Once again, we want to thank everyone for stepping up to the challenge this week. We saw some great magic, and hope to see you guys back later this week for another contest! :)

Jan 29, 2011
You deserve to win this contest. Great idea for a trick!

thank you! much appreciated! worked 7 hours straight to get it to where i wanted it! and after a lil more tuning i may add it to my live show! since it can be done nearly impromptu! and congrats to magicbedo4! the part with the ice really had me the first few watches!

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Hey Coffee Magic yes for these contests you are absolutely able to use marketed effects, however when they are marketed like this, they are not real foolers. However he made a nice original ending to it (which looked very nice BTW!) That's why he deserves to win, because of the fooling ending (which I see that you saw later). But for future reference, you may in future contests use published effects, but always make sure to add your own spin to them and really make them your own!

And thanks for the mention Casey, much appreciated (even though it was more obvious than I was hoping it would be!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results