Saturday Night Contest - Impossible Snapshot

Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It’s time for the first picture contest of the new year, so let’s get right into the challenge.

Your challenge is to take a picture of something that looks impossible. For example, get a snapshot of an object impossibly “balancing” on your hand. Have an object “levitate” under your control. Your job is to make the action in the photo LOOK impossible. The method can be the most impractical thing on the planet; even a still frame from multiple photos will work! The criteria is as follows: creativity, composition, lighting, and one more factor: make it look as convincing as possible that it’s real.

Upload your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 21st. After time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and Perfect Square by Michael Lam and JB Dumas.

Good luck!
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It’s time for the first picture contest of the new year, so let’s get right into the challenge.

Your challenge is to take a picture of something that looks impossible. For example, get a snapshot of an object impossibly “balancing” on your hand. Have an object “levitate” under your control. Your job is to make the action in the photo LOOK impossible. The method can be the most impractical thing on the planet; even a still frame from multiple photos will work! The criteria is as follows: creativity, composition, lighting, and one more factor: make it look as convincing as possible that it’s real.

Upload your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 21st. After time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Monarchs, and Perfect Square by Michael Lam and JB Dumas.

Good luck!
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg

Please zoom up on the picture.

I forgot about it this week, but still wanted to enter something. Good luck to everybody and good job to the winner.

Nov 19, 2017

Your challenge is to take a picture of something that looks impossible. For example, get a snapshot of an object impossibly “balancing” on your hand. Have an object “levitate” under your control. Your job is to make the action in the photo LOOK impossible.No matter what though I'll pick @BigshotMagic. The method can be the most impractical thing on the planet; even a still frame from multiple photos will work! The criteria is as follows: creativity, composition, lighting, and one more factor: make it look as convincing as possible that it’s real.

Upload your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 21st. After time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on the pre picked winner.

Good luck!

Spot the differences

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Good luck everyone, sadly I will not enter this week. I will be watching NFL championship Sunday. #skolvikes

Anyway good luck everyone!!!!

upload_2018-1-21_18-23-21.png

Well, dang. I guess I should've made a photo of the vikings hoisting a Lombardi trophy for this contest. Idk why I always get my hopes up #skol #loyaluntildeath. Oh well, all the submissions look great guys. Really good SNC this week.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This one was really close, but after going through all of the listed criteria, we have singled it down to one winner. With that said, congratulations to Nikolay Karagyozov for taking home this week's prize! We felt this entry exemplified the criteria the best overall and really left a lasting impression. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Honorable mentions go to Khaleel Olaiky, Toby Langdon, and galaxy for their fantastic entries. Excellent work you guys; you made this really close!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results