Saturday Night Contest - In Target!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! If you haven't heard, we made a game! It’s not magic, but it’s certainly magical. Earlier this year, we worked with Neil Patrick Harris to create a crazy awesome board game that's in Target stores everywhere NOW! Solve puzzles, riddles, and secret codes to PROVE your wits - on a brilliant maze-like game board by Blake Vogt that opens 16 different ways. It's called AMAZED.

Speaking of Target, a few weeks ago we had a contest where you had to be on target with your card throws. This week, we want you to be IN Target! The challenge? Simply visit a Target store and snap a picture with the AMAZED game or our decks! Don't have a Target in your area? Snap a picture with you and a theory11 deck! That's it. Once you have taken the picture, upload it to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 and #target and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by 11:00pm tomorrow, Sunday, October 14th.

After time is up we will select a winner at random to take home 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of Voyager Playing Cards, and a deck of Gold Monarchs shipped on the house!

Good luck!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
So... not an international competiton this time :( is that an SNC first?
Wow.. but there's not a Target store here in my state of Brazil... Am I out this time?
Sadly Target closed in Canada a few years ago. Can we enter another way?
guess only americans then. We got no target in Canada.
Just modified the contest criteria. If you don't have a Target in your area simply snap a picture with you and a theory11 deck and hashtag it #theory11 and #target.

Mar 15, 2017
Does it have to be a picture with a part of us in it, or is a picture of just the deck fine?

Zeede

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2018
Doh, I was in Target hours before this was posted buying the new Amazed game! Hahaha, what if I take a pic with my Target receipt and the board game? :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results