Saturday Night Contest - In The Air Tonight

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This past week, theory artist Tom Isaacson was in the t11.hq to work on a few new projects and to hang out in Las Vegas. We had a great time, and had the opportunity to take some pretty cool photographs in the process.

My favorite pic of the bunch was the one in the thumbnail below - it's of me flying. We had no idea it'd come out looking this cool. It looks like I am literally flying - mid-air - in front of the columns at Caesar's Palace.

My secret? My top secret brilliant method? Real, unfiltered sorcery. I have magical powers passed on from Houdini to Criss Angel and now to me. Or, maybe I just jumped. And the picture was taken at just the right moment.

Tonight, we ask you to do the same. We're looking for the best mid-air levitation image using this idea (jumping and snapping the pic). We want to see you FLY. Use the example as inspiration - the more dramatic / cool looking, the better. Images can be photoshopped to enhance them (you can use Pixlr, Picnik, Photoshop, iPhoto, or any other photo editing program). I posted a few tips here.

Limit of ONE image per member - so make it a good one. Images can be submitted as an attachment in response to THIS forum thread, or uploaded to Photobucket / Imageshack / TinyPic.

The deadline is 11:00pm EST, and winner to be announced on or before midnight. What's up for grabs? The 1-on-1 of your choice, sent on the house.

Bonus props to CK and KE for the inspiration and bunny slippers.
_

Attachments

• JbFlying.jpg
    JbFlying.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 428
Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
I don't think this will win, but I can say that the photo wasn't manipulated and there were no strings or wires holding me up. It was Halloween of 04.
picture.php

I'm a hypnotist...not a levitator... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results