Saturday Night Contest - Inside the Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! On Halloween, we released several new things: Red Monarchs, The Code by Andy Nyman, and something peculiar: an innovative, unique four pack set of Monarchs - contained inside ONE oversized tuck case. It's amazing! Like Monarch Inception. Four boxes. In one box.

Tonight's contest is based around that idea: a simple, fun challenge with just one winner. I've attached an image of a cardboard box that contains a certain number of decks. Your job is to correctly guess how many decks are inside the box.

The first person to guess the correct number of decks - accurately - will take home the prize. All predictions must be posted in response to this forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tonight. Limit ONE guess per member - so think carefully before you post.

THE PRIZE: This week, our winner takes home 1,000 Elite Member Points, a Monarch Four Deck Set, and a six pack of our new Red Monarchs - shipped on the house anywhere in the world. Good luck, everyone!

UPDATE - The winner has been posted!

QWoNeZw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
This would be a little easier if I knew that the box was FILLED. I'll guess 24 decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results