Saturday Night Contest : Let’s Celebrate!

Christen

theory11
Team member
Oct 25, 2011
Los Angeles
Hey everyone! I’m subbing in for Casey and I’m happy to be here to host the SNC this week!

Here US we’re coming up on the Labor Day holiday and that means… 3 day weekend! That got me thinking about how y’all might be spending your holiday time and what unique things we celebrate. Here are some of the quirky national daily holidays for this weekend:

September 4
- Bring Your Manners to Work Day
- International Bacon Day
- National Tailgating Day
- Newspaper Carrier Day
- World Beard Day

September 5
- Be Late for Something Day
- Cheese Pizza Day

September 6
- Fight Procrastination Day
- Labor Day
- Read a Book Day

For this weeks SNC, pick one of these holidays to use as an idea for a unique magic trick. Since this may take some time to invent, film, and upload, we’re giving y’all until 11pm EST on Monday to submit your entries.

What will you win? 1,000 Elite Points and a Variety Box filled with any 12 in stock decks of your choosing.

Looking forward to seeing all your creativity! Best of luck and enjoy your weekend!

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
September 6th..Fight Procrastination Day is what I will try and do...maybe...yeah tomorrow..yeah sounds great...not just now though.. I have something else to do....ok I will when I get some time...tomorrow maybe..oh hell...what a silly idea..but sounds great...will get right on it...tomorrow...maybe...ok everyone couldn't resist this...but good luck to everyone that will attempt this SNC...Peter in Oz

Aug 21, 2021
Hello theory11! Here is my video for the SNC and also for the theory 11 birthday. I made a short video for the 6 of September - cheese pizza day. This was very hard because there isn't a lot of pizza magic and I am not at home this days. I hope you will like it!
I am waiting for the next challenge!

Mar 7, 2016
Here's my entry for the SNC with me choosing the "Read a Book Day" - The effect is that Harry Potter book really has magical powers! One of the deathly hallow - "The Resurrection Stone" is used to make a character or card in this case alive or rise.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here is my submission!

Hope you all enjoy it :)
Congrats! You were chosen as the winner of this week's contest! Super close one this week with a lot of creative entries, but we felt overall this effect had the most polish and execution. Please send an email to our support team to claim your prize!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results