Saturday Night Contest - Lost and Found

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Outstanding submissions! We're in the process of reviewing all entries tonight, and results will be posted soon.

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Joey definitely has skills. He has won a couple of these contests before. I wouldn't be surprised if they chose his video again
Thank you Josh, but I've only won one of these contests (two years ago) :)
I love Nicholas submission.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

Just want to say that we're sorry for the abnormally huge delay in getting the results posted. They are now here, and we're ready to let everyone know who took the prize home this week.

This contest came down to the wire. So many fantastic submissions were entered as JB said earlier; this is one of the hardest contests we've had to judge. The amount of skill all of you have is just awesome. You all made this one heck of a contest to judge and decide on just ONE winner.

With that said, our winner for this week showed super clean, smooth, elegant table work that was convincing. If I sat at a table with you, I would have guessed you were just handling the cards nonchalantly. The winner is Nicholas S. Congrats! Please contact support and we will get your prize out to you ASAP!

Like I said, this was a very close race. I would like to extend honorable mentions to Joey144 and KonTW for their excellent submissions and quality handling. I also want to thank every single one of you who entered this week. You guys make every contest better than the last! :)

-Casey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results