Saturday Night Contest: Love Edition

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
not true, i won last week and im pretty new to this place and i dont really post much. its all just a matter of luck and creativity. and this place is supposed to be a open community, just be happy for him. congrat mitchell

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
if you guys havent noticed.... there are only like 3-4 people that have won EVERy saturday night contest.... one of them being... mithell im not gonna try on his last name... fatalace, and some other kids that post alot on the forums.

And your point being?

I was like the 2nd person to ever post on the forums, I am on quite often..

Have never won.

If ya' loose? Guess what! There's next week.

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations, Mitchell. Not sure what is better the the brick of Bicycle Guardians, or the omnipotent autonomy to name Bryant's new bike. Probably, the Guardians, but you never know... ;)

Enjoy!

Cheers,
JTM

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
And your point being?

I was like the 2nd person to ever post on the forums, I am on quite often..

Have never won.

If ya' loose? Guess what! There's next week.

good point! but next week theyre gonna have a (long/worthless) sheet of cardboard (that is i believe "a billion dollars -yes i agree with wayne) that you cant do anything with

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
good point! but next week theyre gonna have a (long/worthless) sheet of cardboard (that is i believe "a billion dollars -yes i agree with wayne) that you cant do anything with

Ah but your wrong!!!

You could make a really really really really really really big box.
And you could keep... Cake! Lots of cake in it.

And you can send that cake to.... A llama!
And umm yeah!

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Ah but your wrong!!!

You could make a really really really really really really big box.
And you could keep... Cake! Lots of cake in it.

And you can send that cake to.... A llama!
And umm yeah!

yeahh haha put Tina's (napolean dynamite's pet llama) lard in there
i guess lard would do for cake... hmm

Congrats Mitchell! Well deserved bro!

To all the complainers...suck it up, get over it. That's life. A lot of different people have won, but I can only think of 2 people that have won more than once. That being Matty (Blink) and of course, Mitchell. Both of which I can say they're very good friends of mine.

Props bro...enjoy the decks!
Steve

Congrats Mitchell! Well deserved bro!

To all the complainers...suck it up, get over it. That's life. A lot of different people have won, but I can only think of 2 people that have won more than once. That being Matty (Blink) and of course, Mitchell. Both of which I can say they're very good friends of mine.

Props bro...enjoy the decks!
Steve

Thanks very much for the nice words Steve.

Eugene;
Both myself and Mitchell, though we have now both one more than once, have not been selfish in any way.

Did you notice Mitchell said he will be looking at a way of giving the Guardians back to the T11 Community?

And did you notice that I gave away not only the 6 Brown Wynns Decks that I won, but also ON TOP of that, 3 Red, 3 Blue and $150. All for nothing in return.

Im sure Mitchell is in the exact same boat as me in saying that we didnt enter the second contest (or even the first in my case) looking to win it. These contests are a lot of fun, and help bring the community even closer. Winning means nothing at all and im sure you could see from our point of view that we didnt 'Choose' to win.

Its not our fault we are flawless.

lol jks.

Congrats Mitchell, very happy it has gone to someone as great as yourself.

PS; Bryant, I now have a new Wallpaper to remind me of the wonderful times we have spent together.

PPS; Im going to send you through some tanning lotion aswell.

xo

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
goddamnyou EST, i can never enter these stupid contests.... :mad:

but at least i got to enjoy the picture

ill put up a quote anyway:

'dont even try and tell me this isnt turning you on..'
'mum, i can explain..'
'The man in the shop said this outfit was romantic..'

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 6, 2007
Congrats man! Even though I don't remember the quote and my internet is messing up so I don't really feel like going back through all of the posts to find it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results