Saturday Night Contest - Magic Moment

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! Tonight, we want to revisit an old contest idea - based on the title, this is all about capturing the magic moment. However, it can only be captured with ONE picture. Find the moment in one of your favorite magic effects and capture it in just one image.

Post your photos to Instagram (or direct upload in your response) with the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, February 21st. Once time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the following criteria:

Composition, lighting, setting, and lasting impact. We want your photo to be memorable.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and ANY effect currently available in our Tricks section valued up to $75, shipped completely on the house, anywhere in the world (or added directly to your account if it is a streaming video).

Good luck!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
Hey Ho,
This SNC is about magic moments...so i createt a gift for my father's coming birthday using the beautifful playing cards Navigators by Theory 11. My father has dedicatet hes whole life as a Ship-Captain, a proud one, on the Danube, the longest river in Europe....so i believed creating a magic moment for a magic day recuiers a magic gift...so i picked up the Navigators playing cards and trew them over an empty bottle of rum, by doing so I got inside the jack of diamonds...it seemed to me that this card to be the most beautiful and significant card for a proud Captain as my father once was.
Happy Birthday Dad!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLkdbW8DGTx/?igshid=1ng2sdtmnvddz

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLks6uegJM2/?igshid=ixlnsv20flin

Some soldiers have trench art, others have trench magic. My submission for this week is dedicated to my grandfather who passed away fifteen years ago on this date. He served in WWII, and in fact, all of the props (clothing, helmet, bayonet, etc.) except for the deck were his gear from 75+ years ago. The backdrop is even his old workshop. I decided to try to give the photo an aged feel, like a soldier was taking a short film or photo while on a nighttime break in the trench so that they could bring this memory home from the war, just like my grandfather did so many years ago.

Good luck to everyone, I’m really enjoying all the submissions!

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Magic only exists when an spectator sees it... and when its shared to the world... if you have the greatest trick but only you see it... it doesnt exist...

Here is the instant where you can see the Magic in the eye of the spectator and the willingness to keep the moment forever in their phone...

Attachments

• 153104204_463707411436715_1553963829599207634_n.jpg
    153104204_463707411436715_1553963829599207634_n.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 149

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
love this contest idea! Here is my color change - caught in the magic moment :)
Congratulations! We have chosen your photo as the winner for this week's contest! We loved everything about the photo - the composition, lighting, setting, and overall impact was everything we were looking for. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to issue a few honorable mentions to Gabriel Z. and Patrix for their entries as they made this one very close!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Congratulations! We have chosen your photo as the winner for this week's contest! We loved everything about the photo - the composition, lighting, setting, and overall impact was everything we were looking for. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to issue a few honorable mentions to Gabriel Z. and Patrix for their entries as they made this one very close!

Yes!! Honorable Mention. Congratulations Duo JD!!

Reactions: Duo JD and CWhite
Jan 23, 2021

WOW this made my day, thank you so much!! Will contact you for the details!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results