Saturday Night Contest: Medallion Coin Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lyle Borders, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #23 AbdullahMagic, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
  2. How many entries are allowed? It appears that several people have posted more than one entry, could I do that too?

3. Only one entry is allowed I believe.

4. I decided to participate on my first SNC, i hope im able to send my entry on time

5. You can submit two if you like, but we are looking for quality over quantity. Make sure that both of your effects are polished before submitting!

6. Send me the link to your video at my email: casey@theory11.com and I will respond accordingly. Thanks!

7. when do we and how do we find out who won?

8. When do we find out who won?

9. comp entry

Hey Guys

I don't do much coin magic (if any) but i did see the trailer for Cello - by mickael chatelain and and it inspired me to come up with the same plot just using my own method and using a signed coin to add to it. Again i have no idea how Mickael's method works so this is my method and handling. i hope you like it if anyone has any objections please request to remove it :) and apologies in advance if anyone is offended by it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faedm100GEk

Many Thanks
    db

10. #38 KonTW, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    The winner will be announced approximately 7:30 EST...

11. Woah so fast? Isn't that the deadline?

12. Yea, 7:30 is the deadline, but usually they announce the winner very quickly - perhaps about 15-20 minutes later.
    This is, why I said "approximately"...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.