Saturday Night Contest: Merry Chris(Kenner)mas

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
^^At first I thought it was gonna be really dumb, but then I scrolled down and saw the giant picture of Chris and started cracking up. Good job.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Sweet. Too bad I completely forgot about having a Saturday Night Contest to look foward to today. Having a wicked cold is no fun, but anyway...Good luck to everyone who is entering the contest!

Whoever wins that book and those 1-on-1's are lucky. Trust me, that book is amazing!

Shane K.

Nov 17, 2007
Here's my submission:

Attachments

• Merry Christmas1.jpg
    Merry Christmas1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 101
  • Merry Chistmas2.jpg
    Merry Chistmas2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 66

Hey all...here's mine. Took me just over an hour to make, under 1 deck too. Oh...and the first balloon is suppose to say HIGH 5! but the exclamation mark looks like a 1 LOL!

This has been one of my favorite contests thus far...my favorite was CRAZY CUTS, but this one is right up there to! Thanks again T11, and KE in particular!

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Well here mine. Its meant to go on top of the tree, which I don't have right now.

On top is a perfect poker hand. Then there are some references to trick. On the left are TnR and Linking Cards, on the right is 4for4 on the top and you cant see it well but its Witness on the bottom. The card is in a bag. Hope you like it. TOOCT looks like a really awesome book.

Here it is:

ContestEntry2.jpg

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Keep it up!

10 mins. left.

You guys are amazing, Chris and I are seriously impressed.

If you don't celebrate Christmas in particular, think of it as celebrating Chris, and the love of magic.

Magic is always in the air.

And I'm a big nerd, oh well... HIGH FIVE!

Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results