Saturday Night Contest - Mother's Day Magic!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
We hope everyone has a great start to the week! I will issue a challenge to each of you for this upcoming week: show magic (or cardistry) to someone you have never met before. It can be anywhere, at anytime, but let's share that feeling of wonder and astonishment with someone new this week. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

It's funny you should issue this challenge Casey , I went to pick up my glasses the other day and I showed this guy not one, not two, but three tricks.... I showed him my bottom deal(where they call out stop and they get all four aces), then I did a shorter version of my ACR which I didn't perform to well, then I quickly recovered with Righting a Wrong.... I think I made his day. The mom thanked me for entertaining them while she was getting her glasses fitted. I will record my next encounter though.

Challenge accepted!!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It's funny you should issue this challenge Casey , I went to pick up my glasses the other day and I showed this guy not one, not two, but three tricks.... I showed him my bottom deal(where they call out stop and they get all four aces), then I did a shorter version of my ACR which I didn't perform to well, then I quickly recovered with Righting a Wrong.... I think I made his day. The mom thanked me for entertaining them while she was getting her glasses fitted. I will record my next encounter though.

Challenge accepted!!
Hey Gabriel,

Glad to hear you'll accept the challenge! This isn't associated with the contest so it doesn't have to be filmed - just make it between you and the spectator. Wishing you well for your performance!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
@Casey Rudd I made my new caseworkers day today not a complete total stranger, but close enough, he came to my house twice before hand to check up on me.... I showed him my Ambitious Card Routine and this is his reaction. https://www.instagram.com/p/BUKtUc7h8hQ/ Thanks for the challenge Casey , I need to do this more often. You definitely opened my eyes up to how much you can enrich someones life just by showing them magic. See you Saturday.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results