Saturday Night Contest - No Rules Cardistry

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! Had some internet difficulties getting the contest posted for this week; apologies for the delay!

Your challenge this week is to create a cardistry move. No rules, other than the fact that the move shown has to be in one take. We do not want to see jump cuts, just a cardistry move performed in one take. We’re looking for creativity, originality, and execution. The more creative and original the better, but we are also looking for a smooth performance.

Film and upload your video to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your performance in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, January 6th at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Black NOCs, and 6 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice (these can be mixed and matched).

Good luck!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

Congrats to wZEnigma on taking home this week's prize! We felt that this particular move had the most creativity and originality behind it, while also being a smooth performance overall. Please contact our support team so you can claim your prize!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: OveRide and JoshL8
Aug 6, 2017
I wonder why these cardistry contests keep on going. usually there are less than 10 entries, and unfortunately most of them arent good.
Just like in this contest... non of the entries would have deserved to win.

I understand you want to change things up, so that there arent only the magic and guess contests. but if something doesnt work, it shouldnt be repeated. because it takes away the chances of people who really deserve the prizes, like in magic related contests. those ones indeed include very clever and creative submissions.

just a criticism from my side
peace ✌️

Stratego

Elite Member
May 18, 2017
1. I bet these contests are indeed made to suit everyone, so cardistry is something card related and it fits the saturday night contest from time to time.
2. The fact there isn't much entries isn't something that should be taken into consideration in my opinion. SNC aren't clickbait or tag to win contest.
3. What do you know about cardistry ? In this SNC it was about trying something different, not just doing a sibyl cut or so. So it's probably not really pleasing to the beginner's eye. It's more like experimentation.

Reactions: OveRide
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results