Saturday Night Contest - OK Go

Dec 11, 2008
I love the HyperCard. It's origins stem far beyond Daryl. Ben Harris, Karl Fulves, Wesley James, and most recently Axel Hecklau with his beautiful effect One Twist and Two Fusion. If you would like to learn more there is wonderful book out called the HyperCard project, by Tom frame.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, once again we are very sorry for the confusion regarding the winner of this contest. We like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when entering contests like these, but unfortunately some people take advantage of it and try and cheat their way to a win. Unfortunately for them, they get permanently banned and no chance again of winning any sort of prize. We do not tolerate stolen work of any kind. We thank everyone for bringing it to our attention; justice has been served!

Onto the official winner of this week's contest. Like stated in the previous post, the challenge was to accomplish an optical illusion. Not just your standard illusion, but something that really tricks the eye. It is supposed to look normal until you look closer at it, and then you realize it's not what it seems. With that said, we feel that the winner put in a lot of effort into making his optical illusion possible, was creative, and was executed fairly well. We had to look at it multiple times to determine what was actually happening, and that's what made it stand out the most. Congratulations to rob_tabris for being the official winner of the contest this week, and for taking home the prize! Much deserved! Please send an email to our support crew and we will hook you up with your prize.

Thanks to everyone for being so patient with the results for this week. This has never happened before, and we hope it won't happen again. Just a reminder for everyone; make sure the work you submit is your own! If not, we will find out and we will take appropriate action. It's great to hold these contests every week because we are truly excited to see what you guys can bring to the table. You guys are some of the most creative people in the community, and we are extremely grateful. Keep up the great work, and we will see you back this Saturday! :)

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
Nice. Congratulations to Rob.
I watched this pic earlier and thought that it isn't illusion, bu now I watched it closer and it is really great.

Thanks for the contest.

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Hey guys... I read about the "problem" this morning, and just got online now... I'm really happy that you have choosen my drawing/photo to win this contest... At the same time, I can't believe that someone had cheated on the SNC... I'm glad you had banned him because of it... I really love this contests, and love the incredible variaty of ideas and images/videos... Sometimes, I don't even participate, but just watching the submissions, I feel part of the contests, and get some inspiration to do something new... Love that feeling...

@Jebsy thanks, and I'm really glad you can now appreciate the picture completely :D

Good luck to all the T11 crew, and all the community for showing their amazing talents every week...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results