Reactions: CaseyRudd

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

Really, really close one this week. Tons of you had great shots, but there can only be one winner. Without further hesitation, let's get right to it!

The winner this week used color, lighting, and composition to their advantage and certainly showed their style. We felt that the execution of this shot was almost flawless, so with that said, we would like to congratulate Alvin Herp with an amazing submission. Congrats! Please contact support and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to Maxi, Brett Hurley, and Eli Retschlag. A job certainly well done this week; you guys had excellent shots!

Once again, just want to thank all of you for entering this week. Definitely not an easy task, but it's contests like this that really get you thinking and planning and stretching your creativity. We definitely saw a lot of that this weekend. Amazing job!

Reactions: Alvin Herp
Aug 8, 2015
So i can put a photo with dealers grip and put an effect and i win? You mdfkers, okey , okey

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
So i can put a photo with dealers grip and put an effect and i win? You mdfkers, okey , okey
Absolutely not. The particular flourish is only a small part of the judging criteria. The main thing we looked for was artistic style, which we explained in the contest announcement. The particular flourish you choose to photograph is not being judged, it's how it is photographed and how you use artistic elements to raise the bar.

Alvin Herp

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2012
Vietnam
Alright guys, time for results!

Really, really close one this week. Tons of you had great shots, but there can only be one winner. Without further hesitation, let's get right to it!

The winner this week used color, lighting, and composition to their advantage and certainly showed their style. We felt that the execution of this shot was almost flawless, so with that said, we would like to congratulate Alvin Herp with an amazing submission. Congrats! Please contact support and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to Maxi, Brett Hurley, and Eli Retschlag. A job certainly well done this week; you guys had excellent shots!

Once again, just want to thank all of you for entering this week. Definitely not an easy task, but it's contests like this that really get you thinking and planning and stretching your creativity. We definitely saw a lot of that this weekend. Amazing job!
Thank you Casey! I just contacted the support team! Have a great week ahead!

Reactions: CaseyRudd
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results