[video=youtube;N9fpX8wsw_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9fpX8wsw_0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, so many great entries this week! We are still reviewing submissions to make sure we decide on the one who deserves it the most. There are some amazing ones that are making this contest hard to judge, so thanks for being patient with us!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Really GREAT submission all around - of all styles and genres of magic. Very impressive, from cards to coins and rubberbands and beyond. After review of all entries this week, we had to select just one to be the winner. It was no easy task, as many of your entries this weekend were creative, memorable, and very well-executed.

In the end, we had to select just one winner, and that winner this weekend is... Mr. Rory Adams. Rory posted a smooth, creative rubberband penetration - and for that, he takes home the prize this weekend. To Rory, and everyone else who participated this weekend - AWESOME work. Keep up the creativity!

Aug 17, 2012
One I created this effect before yours came out and two, they are COMPLETELY different methods.

I was just trying to inform you.
I used the word 'believe', which implies I am unsure - I wasn't saying straight up that it's MY effect.

Goodness me, some people are just too impolite.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results