Saturday Night Contest - Playing Card Commercial

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
And the results are in! Wow guys, this past day was full of awesome videos! I loved watching every single one of them; lots of creative juices flowing. Our judging panel tonight was joined by Zach Mueller, and we watched every single one at least 3 times.

But now, onto the winner…

Tonight’s winner, for overall creativity, uniqueness, and visuals, is FOO:L! This commercial was the one that stood out the most. It had everything we were looking for, and more! Congrats to FOO:L for taking home the top prize!

We’d also like to extend a few honorable mentions to L3X11, december boy, LuseifHo, and K. Anthony Almario. These submissions made judging a big challenge! Everyone did an amazing job tonight. I’ll be watching these commercials all week!

Thanks to everyone for participating in this weeks contest. We'll see you guys next time this Saturday!

Jul 18, 2010
Congrats. How did i miss that one. Didn't see it until now. Brilliant remix. Hat's off to you.

Aug 31, 2007
We had some great submissions tonight, but when it came down to it, creativity is what stood out most to us. FOO:L exceeded our expectations. Very well done.

~Zach

We enjoyed it too back here, even though we're blank at commercials/advertising. We're just doing our best,and for that, we're thank you for the honorable mention Casey.
We'd like to congrats FOO:L, the winner, for his creativity. :)
See you all in the next SNC.

Alex & Bayu

May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! Lots of great work got submitted, not just mine.

I thought LuseifHo's video was pretty boss! Thanks Casey and Zach! Looking forward to getting my cents and wynns. :)

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
Although Im disappointed there were no magical lamps and genies, FOO:L's video made me smile :).

Congrats man! You deserve it.

- Jenai

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results