Saturday Night Contest - Rarebit Card Lottery

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Time is up, and the results are in! After hundreds of entries, one of your submissions was correct! We have a winner!

Without further ado, the correct two cards were... the Nine of Spades, and the Ace of Diamonds. The first to post the identity of BOTH of these cards together, correctly, was Papi in post 47! Congrats to Papi for a stellar demonstration of psychic powers, and thanks to EVERYONE who participated in this event tonight! Have a great weekend!

Apr 7, 2013
Come on, this contest was a little unfair, since when you had time to post your entries, it was night over here. How was I supposed to know, that the contest only goes until 11:00pm ES, when I'm asleep??

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Come on, this contest was a little unfair, since when you had time to post your entries, it was night over here. How was I supposed to know, that the contest only goes until 11:00pm ES, when I'm asleep??

Obviously you can't know that. But I think the Theory11 team does it's best to choose a time that's ok for as many
people as possible...Here in Germany it's 1:30 AM when the contest is posted - so you're not alone ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results