Saturday Night Contest - Ready, Set, Action!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Excellent work to everyone who participated this week; we hope all of you get the chance to go see Now You See Me 2, in theaters now!

We chose this week's winner based on the criteria, and to use it came down to making the shot simple, well composed, and very cool overall. With that said, congrats to caseya7 on taking home the prize this week! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to Keshav, Toby L1, and Brett Hurley for their awesome submissions. Great work!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter this week; we hope you all have a great rest of the week and we will see you on Saturday for a new contest!

May 2, 2015
Alright guys, time for results! Excellent work to everyone who participated this week; we hope all of you get the chance to go see Now You See Me 2, in theaters now!

We chose this week's winner based on the criteria, and to use it came down to making the shot simple, well composed, and very cool overall. With that said, congrats to caseya7 on taking home the prize this week! Please contact our support team to claim your prize!

We would also like to extend some honorable mentions to Keshav, Toby L1, and Brett Hurley for their awesome submissions. Great work!

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter this week; we hope you all have a great rest of the week and we will see you on Saturday for a new contest!

Thank you so much! I'm am so excited! Thank you for hosting an amazing contest like this every weekend! The Theory11 team is great!

Congrats Caseya7!

Thank you so much Brett!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results