Saturday Night Contest - Seeing Green

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! We had a ton of fun going through all the entries and seeing all the different ways you utilized a specific color to enhance a photograph. It came down to a few, but we feel that the winner this week showcased a well composed photo that really made the color green the star of the show, and encompassed all the criteria we had asked for. Congrats to MikeK1 for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to these entries that made this contest a close one: Spencerelvis and Stratego! You guys had some great photos that took either a simple and straightforward approach or a cool creative theme, and we felt they were really strong photosoverall. Well done!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Alright guys, time for results! We had a ton of fun going through all the entries and seeing all the different ways you utilized a specific color to enhance a photograph. It came down to a few, but we feel that the winner this week showcased a well composed photo that really made the color green the star of the show, and encompassed all the criteria we had asked for. Congrats to MikeK1 for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to these entries that made this contest a close one: Spencerelvis and Stratego! You guys had some great photos that took either a simple and straightforward approach or a cool creative theme, and we felt they were really strong photosoverall. Well done!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!
If there ever is another photography contest is there any way I can participate without using Instagram? I understand why you want me to upload with Instagram, would having the date somewhere within the photo be acceptable for a file upload?

Jan 19, 2019
Congrats MikeK1, I am so glad that you won, your photo was great. I am grateful for getting an honorable mention alongside with Statego!

Reactions: MikeK1
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results