Saturday Night Contest - Seeing Purple

Oct 2, 2018
Don't know what happened on my Instagram link but my entry is under "f6was9", my IG name. It's the Chris Ramsay MomentoMori deck.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Tried a different style today, pretty simplistic but I think it's has the perfect amount of purple and Monarchs:)

Here is the link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4scONFHyvb/?igshid=1sx5nwgpz7its

Good luck to everyone!
Congrats OveRide! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest. This one was an incredibly hard contest to judge. There were quite a bit of entries that had us checking back over and over again, and we were going back and forth on which one we thought fit all of the criteria the best. At the end of our discussion, we decided that OveRide's was the most memorable. We always kept coming back to it. The composition was perfect, the lighting was superb. An an excellent use of purple without it being overbearing. We loved the contrast of the gold and purple, and it made for a very regal image. Excellent work! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We would like to extend some honorable mentions to ShekC and Rob Tabris for their entries as they made this one super close and incredibly difficult to judge. Amazing work to the both of you!

We hope everyone has a great start to the week ahead, and we look forward to a new contest this Saturday. See you all then!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results