Saturday Night Contest - Show Your Style

Apr 13, 2015
It seems my entry video has been removed. I checked youtube it is sill working there. When I try to view it in this forum it says please log in, I am logged in and can view everyone elses. Im not sure what the issue is I dont believe I violated the rules or anything.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Here is my entry. This one was kind of last minute for me so not really expecting to win but I still wanted to at least get something submitted:

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
This is a teaser trailer for the Bad Robot Mystery Deck playing cards, I tried to avoid the usual cardistry type trailer videos and kept it quite simple.

Hope I just about made the deadline! (it ends in 10 mins from this post, should be up in 9, cutting it close!)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

A lot of great entries, but only one winner can be chosen. After going through all submissions, we have come to a decision on who should take home the prize this week. So, without any further hesitation, let's get right into the results.

The challenge was to create a deck trailer. That was the key word here in this contest - there were a lot of performance videos that did not meet that "trailer" aspect. Creativity played a role, but as a whole, we looked for the video that fit the trailer quality the most, as well as technique and production (which video had a consistent flow). With all of that into consideration, the submission that fit this criteria the best was from theSunnyG! Congrats! We chose his submission as the winner because not only was it to the point, the video felt more like a trailer and less like a performance video, each shot made sense, and the composition of the shots were great. theSunnyG, please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

To close, I would like to thank everyone for taking the time and entering this week's contest. The task was not easy, but you guys stepped up and made this contest a great one to judge. Can't wait to see you guys back for the next one! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results