Saturday Night Contest - Showcase Your Style!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's been a while since we have done one of these types of contests. We all know that each person has a different style. No two magicians or cardists are the same. So, with that said, we think it would be fun to see how each of you interpret a special task. What is it? Let's get right into this week's challenge.

Your challenge this week is to make a magic and/or cardistry compilation video in 60 seconds or less. You can do whatever you'd like in your video (ie. cardistry, magic,): the sky is the limit! Only one video per member is allowed.

If you don't have a fancy camera, use what you do have. Certainly use the best equipment that you have available, but a great video on a poor camera will win over a poor video on a great camera. Remember to light well or go outside and find a cool environment. Creativity counts in all aspects, technique and production! Showcase your style. Create the right vibe for whatever you are showing to the world.

You have slightly over 24 hours to film and edit your compilation video. Post your video on YouTube, Instagram, or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorow, Sunday, December 16th at 11:00pm EST. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on which video has the most impact and does the best job at representing your personal style.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points , a BRICK (12 Decks) of ANY assortment of decks currently available in our store, and 12 spins on the Holiday Wheel!

We look forward to seeing all of your videos. Start brainstorming and filming!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hi Casey . actually this video was shot for my YouTube channel so the talking part is about one minute but the magic is less that 1 min .couldn't edit it because its my exams and i shared the link while I was studing .

Is it okay or should I edit and repost ?
Hi Pranav,

Only videos filmed specifically for this contest will count for judging. Unfortunately this video will not count as it is an old video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results