Saturday Night Contest - Showcase Your Style!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Here's my entry though.

My style? I love cardistry that has a nice flow, but I love colour changes that feel magical even more so. And there's just something about an Edison bulb that gives me that soft magical vibe, no?

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. Knew you'd enter. You always win these, so I'll bow out. Good luck man!

theSunnyG likes this.
  3. I was going to do a more serious vibe edit, but that just isn't my style. Thus I made this upbeat and cheerful edit instead!

Good Luck Everyone!

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  4. Apologies for the oversight everyone, our correct winner for this week’s contest is theSunnyG! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Sincerely sorry for the oversight on the original pick and for all the confusion here. Thank you to everyone that made us aware. This will not happen again.

5. Well done SunnyG!

Gabriel Z. and theSunnyG like this.
  6. Thanks @Casey Rudd ! Not entirely sure what happened, but I'm happy to have won.
    It's tough judging personal style and adding your own flare in so congrats to all the entries too!

Gabriel Z. and Khaleel Olaiky like this.
  7. Congrats Sunny awesome video as usual

theSunnyG likes this.
  8. Congratulations SunnyG!!

theSunnyG likes this.
  9. Congrats SunnyG . Your video was absolutely sick . Happy that you won . Also appreciating all who participated

Gabriel Z. and theSunnyG like this.
  10. #30 hamoda, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
    thanks man and congrats but honestly casey didn't say that it should be a new video but ***** happened

Khaleel Olaiky likes this.
  11. #31 CWhite, Dec 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2018
    Actually he did. It was post #13 on this thread. As well every other SNC thread.

12. well thats a first in SNC's history I guess. Congrats theSunnyG

13. It has definitely happened a few times before; we like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to submitting videos for SNCs and want to believe they are new submissions but sometimes a few slip through the cracks. We'll be sure this no longer happens again.

Khaleel Olaiky likes this.
  14. i don't read all the threads he should write it in the original one ...not in a reply !

15. He does. "You have 24 hours to film and edit your video".... pretty simple.