Saturday Night Contest - Showcase Your Style!

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Here's my entry though.

My style? I love cardistry that has a nice flow, but I love colour changes that feel magical even more so. And there's just something about an Edison bulb that gives me that soft magical vibe, no?

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Dec 30, 2014
I was going to do a more serious vibe edit, but that just isn't my style. Thus I made this upbeat and cheerful edit instead!

Good Luck Everyone!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Apologies for the oversight everyone, our correct winner for this week’s contest is theSunnyG! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Sincerely sorry for the oversight on the original pick and for all the confusion here. Thank you to everyone that made us aware. This will not happen again.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
thanks man and congrats but honestly casey didn't say that it should be a new video but ***** happened

Actually he did. It was post #13 on this thread. As well every other SNC thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
well thats a first in SNC's history I guess. Congrats theSunnyG
It has definitely happened a few times before; we like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to submitting videos for SNCs and want to believe they are new submissions but sometimes a few slip through the cracks. We'll be sure this no longer happens again.

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results