Saturday Night Contest - Spooky Season!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Halloween is slowly approaching, and this time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked. It's even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your photo can include a magic moment, a cardistry move, or your favorite deck! For example, catch a creepy photo of something levitating, or a scary shot involving your favorite cardistry move. All types are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Upload your photo to Instagram. Then, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 18th. All photos have to be taken and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00 tomorrow. No previous photos you have taken are eligible!

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Points and a Variety Box of your choice featuring a deck of Gold Artisans! (Gold Artisan deck + 11 of your choice)

We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Halloween is slowly approaching, and this time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked. It's even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your photo can include a magic moment, a cardistry move, or your favorite deck! For example, catch a creepy photo of something levitating, or a scary shot involving your favorite cardistry move. All types are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Upload your photo to Instagram. Then, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 18th. All photos have to be taken and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00 tomorrow. No previous photos you have taken are eligible!

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Points and a Variety Box of your choice featuring a deck of Gold Artisans! (Gold Artisan deck + 11 of your choice)

We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!
is it ok if I post directly here my image? I have a schedule when to post on my IG since is most like a work profile...

Reactions: Seth Hughes

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I like this idea. Can’t wait to see all of them. Good luck to all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGeayxGM36M/?igshid=15kqxyviy7i62
Congrats Justin! We have selected your photo as the winner of this week's contest! Overall we felt that this photo had the right amount of creepiness and eerie feelings to put it over the edge. There were a ton of great submissions and it was really close! Please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

See you all again on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results