Saturday Night Contest - St. Patrick's Day!

RJG

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2020
He pushes "All in. Full boat, Aces over Eights".

Just then, the bloom on the clover opens and she smiles. "Nice hand, but not good enough. Quad Kings"

Old McDonald lost his farm.

Hope you all have a great St Patty's Day!! Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• 20210314_150416.jpg
    20210314_150416.jpg
    707 KB · Views: 161

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Feb 14, 2021
Last night before the deadline I tried posting the Instagram link and it wouldn't let me comment despite showing me logged in, I tweeted at theory11 about it, since I just got back home to my WiFi even if it doesn't count, I still want to post it since I put a lot of work into it and through a few deckfuls of cards before getting the right shot. Good luck to everyone else and I hope you like this piece as much as I do. https://www.instagram.com/p/CMbGhh8szsz/?igshid=5ya2m4r4qhua

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here's my entry:

Thanks and Good Luck everyone! ☘
Congrats Jessica! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! Overall we felt that the use of green in this photo best captured what we were looking for while also staying true to the St. Patrick's Day theme and overall composition. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Rob Tabris and Aristotilean for their entries as they made this one really really close!

We hope you all have a wonderful week and we'll see you again on Saturday for a new contest!

Apr 15, 2020
Congrats Jessica! We have chosen your entry as the winner for this week's contest! Overall we felt that the use of green in this photo best captured what we were looking for while also staying true to the St. Patrick's Day theme and overall composition. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Rob Tabris and Aristotilean for their entries as they made this one really really close!

We hope you all have a wonderful week and we'll see you again on Saturday for a new contest!
This is awesome! Thanks so much!

Reactions: Luis Vega
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results