Saturday Night Contest - Stop Motion

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great start to the weekend. We came across a really cool video on Instagram showcasing stop motion with a Monarch Playing Card, and we thought it would be fantastic inspiration for this week's contest.

Your challenge is simple - create a stop motion video that involves magic or playing cards in any way. For example, you can make it look like you are levitating an object by throwing it in the air and snapping multiple shots, or you can make a playing card dance on the table. You can do ANYTHING you like as long as it involves magic or playing cards in some way.

Create your stop motion videos and upload them to either YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, or Vine. Once your video is uploaded, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 20th. You have a FULL 24 HOURS to make your entry! Make sure your videos are PUBLIC and available to view before the deadline, or else it will not be judged.

What can you do to make sure your video wins? Make it creative. Creativity is the huge factor we are looking for. Accomplish that and you have a better chance at winning. Here are some examples of stop motion video that may peak your interest and inspire your entry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zneXP3e4UCQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGe4qmEshrA

What can you take home for winning? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and a 6 PACK of Mystery Box Playing Cards, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

We're looking forward to seeing all of your submissions!

Last edited by a moderator:

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Hey guys... Amazing contest for this SNC... I really enjoy this kind of stuff... I will do my best to participe on this...

I have 2 questions:
- How many entries you can upload?
- Is there a time limit for the video? I mean, something like "more than 5 seconds, less than 90 seconds" or so?

Anyway, good luck to everyone...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys... Amazing contest for this SNC... I really enjoy this kind of stuff... I will do my best to participe on this...

I have 2 questions:
- How many entries you can upload?
- Is there a time limit for the video? I mean, something like "more than 5 seconds, less than 90 seconds" or so?

Anyway, good luck to everyone...

Try to make your entry at a time frame that works best for you. You may not personally have time to make a 90 second stop motion video, in that case a 15 second video would be absolutely perfect. We're looking for creativity in any amount of time you choose.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results