theory11 — Magic Tricks & the World's Finest Playing Cards

Saturday Night Contest - The Dundies!

CaseyRudd

Director of Special Ops
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
3,690
4,232
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a great start to the weekend. Let's get right to the contest!

Just yesterday we released The Office Playing Cards. For those who have loved the series like we do at theory11, this release is a dream collaboration come true! One of the big episodes of the series was "The Dundies", and we felt tonight would be a great way to pay homage to that episode and the series as a whole.

If you were given a Dundie to hand out to the best overall theory11 product that's ever been released, which one would win that particular award and why?

Post your award winner below by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 20th and afterward we will go through all submissions and select one at random to take home this week's prize of 1,000 Elite Points, 6 Decks of The Office Playing Cards, and a deck of Monarch Prestige.

Excited to hear your picks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapele and CWhite
I would give my TXI Dundie to Tarantula 2.0. It was one of the most memorable effects for me when I was first getting into magic, and perhaps that was because of its simplicity. It was an effect that made magic feel accessible and beautiful. Many things you'll see blow you away, but really very few make you believe in the impossible, and Tarantula was one of those.
 
I would award the Dundie for best overall theory11 product to the very first deck of Monarch playing cards. They are iconic!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapele
I would go with Silver Artisans. Out of all the decks I have and use, they are the ones I prefer. The blend of simplicity and stunning effect of the silver foil is incredible. I often stop a game just to marvel at them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapele
I know this is a niche, but I think the Dundie goes to the Moooi Tokyo Blue deck. It is an incredibly beautiful deck, and the tuck case blew me away! I picked up a deck for myself, and it's even better in person. Here is a picture if anyone wants to see it.
1789872696662.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapele
I would give the Dundie for the best overall theory11 product to Monarch Prestige Playing Cards because the Monarch family of playing cards are the most iconic T11 playing cards and the Prestige edition is greatest one of the Monarchs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapele
It would have to be the Piracy Deck for me, its in my opinion the most underrated deck in T11, the amount of gold foil you get at that price is really a bargain, ppl dont realize that the deck is gold foil front and back and under $20, with custom pips, custom courts and aces
 
  • Like
Reactions: lapele