Saturday Night Contest :: Theory11 Roundtable

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri
I'm gonna be a jerk and ask when Surfaced, your book or dvd, or anything else you have in store for us (smokes and mirrors) going to come out? Any info on it?

This is a great opportunity.

1. Have you ever wished to be skilled and/or popular like today and how did you managed to be like that.

(If my question doesn't make sense, just ignore the second part)

Feb 23, 2008
Hi.

Question 1:
¿When are you planing to realese the new video "andthensome" or maybe a teaser to see what we would find in it?

Question 2:
We know that both of you always carry a deck of cards.
In how many days do you usually start a new deck?

Question 3:
Wich has been the best reaction you have got performing a magic trick or doing a flourish?

Great contest!

1) How has magic made an impact on your lives; socially (in the public, performing), professionally (doing [magic] for a living), and overall made you a better person (to be around with and self-esteem wise)?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
1) If ever, when did you guys "go pro?" How did you get started? i.e. Free shows, business cards, cold calling, fliers, etc. Also, how old were you?

Sep 1, 2007
2- What are your dreams? What else would you like to accomplish? You've made it this far, but where do you want to be in 10 years?

Sep 1, 2007
1. With all the new material, flourishes and slights out there, how do you pick whats right and wrong for you to practice and how do you decide what will come in handy in your magic/flourishing.

2. What was it like getting into magic and practicing magic while you were in school? Did it get in the way and how were you able to manage both?

Aug 31, 2007
Question 1: I know that to come up with new flourishes, you just have a "jam" session over your bed, but what do you do to come up with new tricks/plots?

Question 2: Do you work with one deck until you wear it down, or do you have several decks in circulation?

Question 3: Why do you do magic? by this i mean, did you do magic to influence people, to mess with people, or did you just start magic out of curiosity? (or was it for the chicks?:D)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
What/who inspired you to buy your first deck of cards for magic/flourishing?

What drove you to keep practicing and performing flourished if and when people said "You have too much time on your hands?" or "What is that?"

If you could give advice to a beginner, how would you express how important practice is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
How important was it for you guys to have someone (like Ricky Smith) to help you start learning magic, rather than todays generation who has mostly the computer to help them start magic? Did you guys think its better to start with books (like you guys did) or is the internet the right way to go as for starting magic.

And since you guys have each other (identical twins) starting at the same time (same age, grade, interests). How has that effected the way you learned and progressed to were you are today (do you think one of you could have done it without the other)?

thanks guys (i think this is a very good contest) (hopefully it will inspire and teach some of us things about this art we love!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results