Saturday Night Contest - theory11 Turns 15!

Apr 18, 2020
I remember seeing a “best playing card designs” video 5 years ago and found the T11 High Victorian playing cards. I’ve been collecting ever since!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I found a few forum posts and decided to check the website out. Then I found the tricks and watched them. I eventually found the marketplace and got some free tricks. I have loved doing these saturday night contests. Happy 15th birthday.
Congrats Micah! Your post was randomly selected as the winner of this week's contest. Please contact our support team at support@theory11.com to claim your prize! We're excited for you to get your hands on our new PIRACY deck that is launching on Wednesday - you'll be the first person that isn't Peter McKinnon or someone on our team to have these in your hands. Thanks so much for participating in these contests and being a part of the community.

Thanks to everyone who will be celebrating our 15th birthday with us and for being a part of this journey! When this website first launched in 2007 there wasn't much known about where it could go. The magic industry was taking a new shape and reaching many more people due to the newfound reach that the internet was providing, and the custom playing card industry was mainly just variations on the Bicycle deck design. A lot has changed in the past 15 years, and if you've been a part of this journey from the beginning or you just found out about us yesterday, we're excited to see where the next 15 years will take us!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results