Saturday Night Contest - Tribute to Rod

Dec 30, 2014
Australia
Hello guys,

I made the video in a rush that's why is just 15 seconds (On instagram) I don't have the time to make another entry this weekend, hopefully that won't be a problem.

Thank you.

P.S. There's only one 3 of Clubs. I don't show the faces because the video wouldn't fit. The control is called Peregrine Pass by Daniel Prado.
I Honestly Believe that you could of showed the face at the start with all the cards face up and then do a ribbon spread turnover to show that backs. But awesome job

U

username000001

AHHHH
I have been working hard....Its about to upload.....i wanna make it in time!

somecallmetim96

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2013
Dallas, TX
www.youtube.com
Sad to see him go, maybe we can make a montage of all the good videos in this contest as a memorial video.
Here is mine, I am actually not as interested in winning as I am wishing that his legacy is honoured.

U

username000001

Hey smillman9,
In your video you used the 3 of diamonds. The rule is to use the 3 of clubs. If you want your video to qualify you should re-shoot as fast as you can!
Ah well. I forgot.
LOL re-shoot as fast as I can...I doubt this even made it in time....and it took me awhile to put together.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Finally had a chance to go through these. It's really great to see many of you doing sore really great work!

I would find this difficult to judge. Deception can be from a series of intricate shuffles where it's amazing to think that someone is controlling the card, but also deception can be when it looks like nothing was done at all, or as Lennart Green exemplifies deception can be in chaos.

Whatever direction they decide, you all have done some great work that would fool most laypeople!
Good luck everyone!

(and Eric W.(9) - very nice thumb card pirouette!)

Reactions: Eric W.(9)
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results