Saturday Night Contest - Tricks with Treats

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey guys, hope you're having a great Halloween weekend! Last night was an incredible night in New York City at the theory11 x NoMad Halloween Masquerade. There were 700 guests at the sold out event, with FOUR HOURS of non-stop shows by Dan White, Blake Vogt, Ryan Oakes, Vinny DePonto, and Cardone. Needless to say, we had a great Halloween. It was filled with tricks, but our energy came from all of the sugar in the treats.

Speaking of treats, that is exactly what we have in mind for this week's contest. Your challenge is to create an effect that uses CANDY in some way. For example, you could do color changing M&Ms, a broken and restored KitKat bar, etc. As long as your effect uses candy, it is fair game.

We are also looking for originality and creativity. Make sure your effect is also polished before filming - take your time to make it as good as it gets. Once you've practiced your effect, film it and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Then, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 2nd. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

The prize this week: 1,000 Elite Member Points, OVERSTUFT by Bizarro, and a deck of Rarebit Copper Edition playing cards (ultra-rare and unreleased)!

We can't wait to see what you guys can "treat" us with! See what I did there? Start brainstorming! You have 24 hours to make it happen. Trick or treat.

Dec 4, 2011
u wot m8?

It does have to be origanal m8. I recommend including fedoras, doritos and mountain dew in your effect as well if you want the judges to think to themselves stuff like gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Can I post the link to an effect with candy I posted a few months ago on my Instagram?

Only videos posted after the posting of this contest are allowed. If you submit an old video it will not be judged. We want new videos for our contests! Granted, you could refilm the effect and post it before the deadline or create a new trick altogether. Whole purpose is to get those creative juices flowing. :)

ARIELMAGIC1234

Elite Member
Dec 22, 2013
I love Candy crush :)
here is my entry [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7jY6r1jnUg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results