Saturday Night Contest - Uncut Cardistry!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you’re all having a great weekend! Had a few technical difficulties in posting - sorry for the delay! I was sitting here at my desk practicing some cardistry, and I realized after a minute that I was doing a string of moves perfectly in that time span. You could call it an uncut routine, of sorts. In a lot of videos, we see only one move at a time before it cuts to a different performance of a new move, however we want to mix it up this week.

Your challenge is to create an uncut cardistry routine that is 60 seconds or less. We’re not only looking for the execution of all moves in the routine, but we are also looking for difficulty and originality of the routine. We want to see the moves performed smooth, but also want to see your skill shine with a bit of difficulty in the moves. We will be looking at that criteria, as well as how well the routine as a whole flows. If someone asked you to show them cardistry in person and you have 60 seconds, what routine would you do?

Film and upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (hashtag it #theory11) and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, September 27th at 11:00pm EST. Only new videos posted are eligible; any old videos submitted are automatically disqualified.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and 5 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice, a deck of Gold Artisans, and ANY cardistry download of your choice available on theory11.

Good luck!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Best of luck everyone. I have very little cardistry skills so I will leave it to the Pros.
Same. I’m still practicing and hopefully will get better in time
Same here couldn't have said it better. I guess ill sit out on this one. Good luck folks.
You'll never know if you don't try! The best way to get better is to start, and it's all about improving each and every week. It's why we do these contests, after all. Would love to see what you guys have got!

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
Hey guys, hope you’re all having a great weekend! Had a few technical difficulties in posting - sorry for the delay! I was sitting here at my desk practicing some cardistry, and I realized after a minute that I was doing a string of moves perfectly in that time span. You could call it an uncut routine, of sorts. In a lot of videos, we see only one move at a time before it cuts to a different performance of a new move, however we want to mix it up this week.

Your challenge is to create an uncut cardistry routine that is 60 seconds or less. We’re not only looking for the execution of all moves in the routine, but we are also looking for difficulty and originality of the routine. We want to see the moves performed smooth, but also want to see your skill shine with a bit of difficulty in the moves. We will be looking at that criteria, as well as how well the routine as a whole flows. If someone asked you to show them cardistry in person and you have 60 seconds, what routine would you do?

Film and upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (hashtag it #theory11) and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, September 27th at 11:00pm EST. Only new videos posted are eligible; any old videos submitted are automatically disqualified.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and 5 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice, a deck of Gold Artisans, and ANY cardistry download of your choice available on theory11.

Good luck!

Not the best at Cardistry, but hey its worth a shot!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFn8abDn1ZD/?igshid=x8r0zfv5komh

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats Yazeedoa! We have selected your entry as the winner to this week's contest! This one was SUPER difficult to judge, and after taking a strong look at all the criteria listed, we felt that yours just edged out the runner ups as the top slot for this week's prize. A wonderful cohesive unit, with tremendous flow, strong theme present, and exceptional execution. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend an honorable mention prize of 500 Elite Points each to both Alvin Herp and Rumplestiltsken for making this one such a super close call and a wonderfully contested battle. Contact our support team with your email address that you use for your theory11 account and we can get your points distributed ASAP!

See you all again on Saturday for a new contest - have a great week ahead!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results