Saturday Night Contest - Under Control

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Just yesterday, we announced on Exposé that Foundations 3 by Jason England is coming very soon. We are really excited to be releasing this project!

In celebration of this announcement, we want you guys to show us how you keep control. Control of one card, that is. The challenge for this week is to control one card, the Ace of Spades, on top of the deck.

Demonstrate to us that you have complete control of the Ace of Spades. Begin with the Ace on top of the deck, and finish with the card on top. You can do a series of cuts, shuffles, you name it. As long as you are controlling the card, anything is fair game. We are judging this contest based on how convincing your control is. If you can do that, you have a great chance of winning this week.

Video entries should be no more than 60 seconds (keep it 1 minute or less). Upload your entry to either YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 12th. You have 24 HOURS to participate this week.

What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and Foundations 1 & 2! Remember, we are looking for which entry can be the most convincing in the control of the Ace of Spades. Good luck!

We can't wait to see what you guys have in store. Get to it! You have 24 hours.

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
What if it can only be controlled to 2nd to the top or lower? Does that still count? Also, does the Ace of Spades have to be on the top to start? My control uses a dribble to select the card.

Oct 11, 2007
T11/Casey Rudd,

Please read this. Whether I post a video or not, I would just like to point out that the person who wins this contest probably already owns Foundations 1 & 2. I would suggest that the prize be Foundations 3 or Foundations 1 & 2 depending on what the winner already has. I am certainly not trying to be a pest, because I love T11, but I thought that this would be a good thing to point out.

Thanks,

emagician

Feb 22, 2013
India
Do we have to do cuts and shuffles or can we just show that the card is put in the middle and then it comes to the top (like in an ambitious card routine)? I have developed an original control so I just want to ask whether I can use it that way or not.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results